4/8/20

Title screen

It's title time!
So, now that I'm running towards the end of my project, I thought it might be time to create the end title card; and what better way to tell you guys about it than to run you all through the process!

Since I'm new to the whole "effects" scene I haven't figured out how to use much of the tools in After Effects or Premiere so Youtube videos and online tutorials have been my go-to. This is the tutorial I used for this effect (CLICK ME!!).

Anyways, I'm gonna take you through the steps I did to get the effect I used for the title card!
So, first I wrote out the text in After Effects. Then I created a ton of layers, each layer masking out a different part of the text.  
I added the inner shadow effect afterward, which you can see here. 
Afterward, I messed around with positioning (using keyframes and such), color, and shading. 




I'm putting the finishing touches on my project and CCR so stay tuned for those by the end of the week! 

Until then,
Alexa :)