3/19/20

SELF QUARANTINE

Coronavirus is honestly the WORST

Since last Thursday, I've been stuck at home (which has been a blessing and a curse). Remember when I was so overwhelmed with things to do I wished for a break? Well, currently, school has been canceled until AT LEAST April 15, the store I work at got shut down indefinitely, and I have only left my house to go to my local supermarket. I got so bored that I reorganized my whole room.... it was years worth of mess. It has never looked this spotless. 

Lucky for me, none of my scenes require any special location or people I don't already associate with. This will make filming much easier since my mom is always readily available. It's honestly kind of scary how easily this virus can spread so I'm glad I can stay home and still get this project done. Filming will start next week, since the time I will be out of school is much larger, I can spend more time editing my project than I would have if I had to go to school for 8 hours a day. Also, I can do any school work on my own time since I have no big plans until all of this blows over. 

Get ready for some awesome updates!! I've been working with my mom on the costume and set design so she can have a better understanding of what the project is. 

Until then,
Stay healthy my dudes
Alexa :)