3/13/20

So I created a survey...

Hey everyone!!

I 've recently been looking at some fonts to use to create a poster for the film opening. If you couldn't already tell, I'm SUPER indecisive!!!! Luckily, I have amazing friends that can help me out in making these super tough decisions. 

Option 1: 
Option 2:
Option 3:
Option 4:


The results came back after about 20 responses. 


 First, I asked people what they thought would be a good first choice in font type. It was a tie between Titular Black and Titular Heavy. Poynter Gothic Black was the least popular first choice. 


When it came to 2nd choice; however, mister PGB was the 2nd most popular choice. Titular Heavy still came in 1st place, with TB coming in 3rd, and Kandin ExtraBold coming in 4th. 

After some mathematic calculations, Option 1 (TB) had a 27.5% approval rate. Option 2 (TH) was chosen 35% of the time. Option 3 (KEB) was chosen 20% of the time. Option 4 (PGB) was chosen 17.5% of the time. For font type, I was looking for something dramatic and serious. I plan on taking these results with a grain of salt since it only helped with me making a good choice based on popular opinion.  

We had a bit of an issue at nationals. The Coronavirus caused our entire convention to be shut down the day before competition but during the times I wasn’t sight seeing or doing any makeup work I’ve been planning out what I want the poster for the film to look like. Currently, I only have a rough sketch, but once I gather my thoughts a bit more, I will update you all.

Until then, 
Stay fresh!
Alexa :)