2/26/20

I've figured it out!

I HAVE THE BEST NEWS 

I figured out what I'm going to use to fulfill the detective fiction part of the film opening. Besides introducing my main character, it's also important to introduce the conflict that will be the basis for the rest of the film. 

Lucas will go out with friends, where Melissa will get a call from an officer saying that the vehicle was found abandoned on the side of the road in really bad condition, but there's no sign of Lucas. The film opening will end like that, setting up the idea that the mom will have to figure out where her son is and what happened to him. 

Currently, I am still working on the screenplay and names for the film, but here are a few I was thinking of. 


Man, those names are cliche. Anyone have any better ideas?? Nope? NOW YOU SEE MY STRUGGLE! I'm really trying to be as creative as possible and avoid as many cliche's as possible. So, until a better idea can pop into my head, these titles are here to stay. Screenplay coming soon!!! And this time it'll be done!! 

Until then,
Alexa