3/7/20

Change of plans....

So..... this is awkward

Mrs. Stoklosa just made it apparent to us that after spring break, our project is due the week after; so, there has been a change of plans.  

You might not notice the change in schedule originally, but a LOT has been added to the week of "finish by 3/22". If I follow my schedule and start filming by the 22nd, I can start editing earlier. This change was also made in part because I have a lot going on over the next couple of weeks. As you can see, I have a big national competition from the 10-15th, which will come with a lot of makeup work the following week. If I want to gain the right to use a copyrighted song and make time for the other parts of my plan, I will have to stay as ahead of schedule as possible. Finding music means that I would like to have decided whether I'm using copyrighted music or royalty-free (this would also be the point where I have already sent out the request email). 

The first half of the 2nd semester is ending soon (also known as the dreaded 3rd quarter). I had just finished taking my SATs and hopefully, after competition season is over I will have the time I need to finish this project, and (maybe) finally be able to relax a bit. 

Fingers crossed :)
Alexa