3/16/20

It's music time

Hey everyone!!

I'm officially back to writing blog posts since I came back from my competition trip. Right now, I'm a little worried about everything considering my district officially canceled school at least until the end of spring break. Without school time, I won't be able to prepare for the other component for this class. In the meantime, I will continue putting my best effort into this film opening!!

I have found a couple of songs I'd like to use for the background of my film opening!!

The first one is Time by Hans Zimmer (my favorite composer!!) and comes from the movie Inception directed by Christopher Nolan. This choice is suspenseful but also dramatic if I can edit the song in the right way. Here's the link to the song.

The song I would like to use as my backup is called A Quiet Life by Michael Giacchino. This song comes from the movie A Quiet Place directed by John Krasinski.  Here's the link to the song.


I have already taken the steps to request the license for Time and will be taking the steps to request A Quiet Life soon after. Obviously, however, I need a backup plan just in case I can't obtain the rights. In that case, I have found a couple of non-copyrighted songs I could use for my film.

The first one is called We'll Meet Again by Jeremy Blake.

The second song is called Slow Hammers by The Mini Vandals.

The third is called Decision by The Tower of Light.

The final song is called Thinking Back by Max Surla/Media Right Productions.

Hopefully, I will receive an email soon.

Until then,
Alexa outtie