3/18/20

Change of Schedule / Big plans coming up :)

WHAT'S UP PEOPLE
Since I came home early (and school has been canceled), I realized a couple of things. The first thing I realized is I have a lot of free time on my hands. Then, I realized that I could start filming earlier than I planned. 

Throughout this week, I plan on starting to film some scenes with my mom (most likely the last scene). We will go over costume design and all that jazz and then I can take the poster cover work I wanted to do!! This time off is perfect since I'm realizing that spring break will already be hectic for me since my birthday falls right in the middle of it. Anyways, it's better to be ahead of schedule instead of behind soooo :) this is why I loooove planning ahead!! 

I shall update my next posts with the final steps of pre-production and the first steps of production!! Can't wait!!!!

Until then,
Alexa out
PEACE