3/15/20

"I'm not an artist"

The long-awaited storyboard has arrived!!

I have finished developing my storyboard for the opening!! Developing it really helped me visualize my thoughts and put everything together into one cohesive thought. So.. before I link it, I will quote every teacher before they draw a simple shape on the board: "I am not an artist". Ok, now that I've warned you, enjoy my poorly drawn blobs with neat handwriting underneath. (CLICK ME!!!!)

If you noticed, I am taking an artistic choice to keep Lucas's face out of the shots. This is done so Melissa seems more isolated from Lucas. The only time I plan to show his face is when he's a little kid. 

I'm officially home (but I'm still on schedule!! Talk about responsible) so more of the actual filming will be coming soon. 

See ya peeps soon,
Alexa :)

(ps. I know I'm bad at drawing!!!! do not comment on it!!)