3/22/20

Melissa's Costume Design!!

What's up people!

I'm excited to announce the final costume design for Melissa!!
A lot of thought was put into this outfit because I wanted what she was wearing to fit Melissa's character. The entire film opening will take place on the same day, so no costume changes will be needed. I wanted to stick to less colorful clothing since Melissa's character is less eccentric and bold. She is more mellow, so I picked the flannel listed above. Her shirt is also white, portraying the innocence her character has as well. 

For makeup design, I was planning on doing something simple. 
The film opening will take place on a weekend, and since Melissa isn't as eccentric or bold (like I said earlier) I wouldn't picture her wearing makeup on those days. However, even if characters aren't supposed to be wearing makeup, the actors still will have makeup on using a subtle look. 

Mise-en-scene is actually really fun, I had no idea this much thought went into it!! I'm super excited for everything to come together.


Mrs. Stoklosa just updated us on the situation of school a couple days ago. Because of the whole epidemic, she has extended our due date for the project by a week, giving me more time to edit (thank goodness!!). This will hopefully allow me to put out a higher quality film opening.

Until then, 
Alexa :)